Sunday, December 1, 2013

What's in my Cart: Cyber Monday and Tuesday Preview and Linky party

Teacher's Pay Teachers is having a site wide Cyber Monday and Tuesday sale.  My products (including bundles will all be 20% off).  If you use the code: CYBER you can get an extra 8% off your purchase for a total of 28% off.  That's a great deal.



I usually post about the products I've purchased after the sale.  This time around, Jenna from Speech Room News is hosting a "What's in my Cart" linky party.  I'm pretty excited  because I have a speech volunteer who will be around for the holidays (Woo-hoo, lamination slave!)  I'm going to start with a few of my top selling products in my TPT Store:


















Ok, enough of the self promotion, here are 10 items I have in my Wish list right now!

Gingerbread Craftivity from Jenn at Crazy Speech World.  This looks like a really cute activity.  Plus I've used so many of Jenn's free activities from her blog that I wanted to make a point to support her during this sale.   


Cariboo Cards for Language by Liz Haider. Making custom Cariboo cards has been on my list for years.  Sometimes you just have to admit you aren't going to do it.  That's one of the best parts about TPT.  You know that someone HAS taken the time.

Holiday Sentence Pack from Lindsey at Word Nerd Speech Teach:   I've got a lot of students who need to work on complex sentences:




Who Dun It Mystery by Practically Speeching.  This looks really interesting.


Newspaper Companion Packet by Speech Room News:  Working out at the high school this year, I thought this might be a good product to try out.


Voc"Apple"ary Building for Older Students by Rose from Speech Snacks: I know apple season has passed.  But I'm excited to use this to teach Tier 2 vocabulary with some of my students.  


Articulation Placemats by Jessica at Figuratively Speeching.  I love this idea.  My families are busy and getting them to buy into homework is difficult.  With this product, I can send it home and have them put it out at dinner time or when they are at a restaurant.  Perfect!
Articulation Cans from Mia at Putting your Words in your Mouth blog.  This is going to be a GREAT project for my volunteer.  And a good way to use up some extra popsicle sticks I have laying around.  


Magnetic Wand and Chips Token Boards By Rachel from the Queen's Speech blog.  I love token boards to use in Speech therapy.  These are really cute and super affordable.

 I've got a lot of fronter's on my caseload right now.  These are a couple of fun ways to address it:

Articulation Bingo for /k/ and /g/ by Straight up Speech

 Poppin' /k/ and /g/ games by Rae's Speech Spot: 


You Can Join's Jenna's Linky party by clicking on the cart below and let her know what's in your cart:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...