Tuesday, February 11, 2014

What's in a bag: 31 Tote Bag party

One of my best friends from college had to go back to school after a medical condition forced her to resign her job as a high school English teacher.  While she's pursuing her new career, she started selling 31 bags on the side.  I was happy to have an opportunity to help her out as she starts on a new journey.


Today I'm guest posting over at Kathryn's Speech Room Style on how much stuff I can fit into the 31 bags that I own.  I also have a giveaway for a straight iron holder from 31 bags!  

Best Friend Selfie:  

I hope you get a chance to check it out.  I'd love for some more people to book some online parties with her as well as get some new cool bags for carrying around their SLP goodies!  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...