Monday, May 19, 2014

Speachy Feedback

Nicole over at her awesome new website, Speechpeeps.com is hosting the last Speachy feedback party for this school year.

I love getting feedback on my products.  It really helps me to figure out things that are working and not working and guides my decisions regarding new products.

This month we are picking feedback from a freebie as well as feedback from a paid product.  One of the many reasons why TPT creators make freebies is to get feedback.  (There are lots of other reasons including feeling grateful to followers, wanting to share your knowledge and expertise, giving back to your profession and wanting to acquire new followers.)  I love freebie feedback because I know it takes the extra effort to either review the product once you've downloaded it or to REMEMBER to go back and leave feedback.

The Speech Space took time to leave feedback on my newest flip-flap freebie for Better Hearing and Speech month.  I love that she gave me some specific feedback.  Plus I love finding new blogs so was excited to check out the site.  There are some fun therapy ideas on there.


Shannon S. is the winner for my paid product.  This came at a really great time for me as I'd just gotten some intense criticism related to my choice of themes.  I was so thankful to receive such specific feedback related to my product.  Zombies aren't for everyone.  But a lot of my clients really related to them.


Shannon S and Speech Place please email me your choice of any product (excluding bundles).  Thank you again to everyone who takes the time to leave feedback!  You are amazing!

Head on over to Speechpeeps.com to see all of the other great feedback-or to link up!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...