Sunday, August 18, 2013

TPT Back to School Sale: A cart full of awesomeness.


I'm all caught up on my laminating and ready for some new materials.  Teachers Pay Teacher's is having their back to school sale today and tomorrow.  With the code BTS13, you can get 28% off of all of my products-including the bundles.  

I make it a point to support a variety of my favorite TPT sellers and bloggers by purchasing materials throughout the year-but I love to stock up on materials during the quarterly sales.  

Usually I wait until the last minute to make my purchases-but I had so many items in my cart that I went ahead and just purchased all of them.  With my discounts and feedback-I was able to get 10 products for 21.00!  Here is what I got:  


I love the Old Lady book series and ended up getting this book companion from my friend Jess at Figuratively Speeching:  

This activity looks so cute!  I'm going to use it in September to work with some of my clients on their "people files"
 These Inference Cards have been on my list for awhile.
This is a thorough shopping activity set from Rose at Speech Snacks!




I liked how this activity from Speechy Musings was laid out-so creative and different from other products out there.

I liked that this activity from Miss Speechie involves sorting for some of my kiddoes who are struggling with generating ideas using the Expanding Expression Tool.  I thought her language baseline data forms was a great idea and added that too!


I was intrigued by the idea of printing on post it notes-and picked up this one from GoldCountrySLP to try it out!
The clip art on these is so cute!  This is a great product from Speech with Sharon!  


The Buckeye Speech Path has a great product with language dice.  This has been on my wishlist for awhile.



That's what I got!   How about you?  What are you planning to purchase?  

4 comments:

Shannon L. said...

Still shopping and love your list! I appreciate the shout out!!

-Shannon from Speechy Musings :)

This Schackmann Family said...

Thank you so much for the shout! You got some great products!

This Schackmann Family said...

Thank you so much for the shout! You got some great products!

Unknown said...

thanks for your shout out! i hope you enjoy using them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...