Here is some great information on using thought bubbles in speech therapy. Today, I'm just sharing 5 cool products for working on thought bubbles and one super-lazy one.
1. Thought Bubble Post It's: Available for more than you want to pay at the Target dollar Spot. I used these with some emotion cards I have.
2. Thought Bubble Magnets by Umbra. I love these magnets! Put them on your cabinet or white board and they are always available. I got them from the Container store. I'm not sure if they still have them but they are available online if you do a search.
4. Chalkboard Thought Bubbles:
I saw these chalkboard stickers at a local craft store and picked up a few bags. I haven't used them yet because I keep forgetting to pick up chalk.
5. Popsicles and Thought Bubbles. When first introducing thought bubbles I have each child make their own thought/speaking bubble popsicle stick. I used thought bubbles Jill Kuzma made. I cut them out and laminate them and then used Glue dots to attach them to a popsicle stick.
6. A lot of the time I forget or don't have a thought bubble handy when I want to model what I am thinking. So then I just use the old "My hand is a thought bubble trick."
How about you: what cool products do you use to work on thought bubbles and perspective taking.