Tuesday, April 30, 2013

3.00 for 300 Likes Sale


Wow!  300 Likes on Facebook.  As a special thank you for your support this year, I put everything (except Megabundles) on sale for 3.00 through the end of today on my TPT store.  

I'm excited to report that we are getting close to another milestone here at Speech2U:10,000 page views!  I can't believe it!  In January, I was pretty excited about 500 page views.  Thank you again for taking the time to read my blog, leave comments, friend me on facebook or follow my TPT store.  I feel blessed. I have really enjoyed this experience and probably wouldn't still be doing it without your friendship!

I've got some fun posts planned for May.  Look out for a Special Giveaway once we reach our 10,000 page view milestone!  


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...