Monday, March 17, 2014

Speechy Feedback link up: March edition

Nicole over at AllisonSpeechpeeps.blogspot.com has a monthly linky party where we get the opportunity to choose someone who has left specific and meaningful feedback on our Teacher's Pay Teachers or Teacher's Notebook products.  I read all of my feedback and really appreciate anyone who takes time to leave feedback for me.  Getting great feedback is a little bit like finding a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.  It really is even though that is a super corny St. Patrick's Day reference in the middle of this blog post.  

This month we are picking two people.  One who left feedback on a paid product AND someone who left feedback on a free product.

When I went to pick someone who had downloaded a freebie, there was only one person who had taken the time in the last two months.  My primary freebie has been downloaded over 7,000 times but only 42 people took the time to leave feedback.

Here's a hint for leaving feedback on product freebies.  First of all, it's free.  If you don't like it or see errors send a message to the creator.  It doesn't seem right or polite to leave negative feedback on something that is free.  TPT guidelines suggest that freebies are less than 10 pages long and often may be a sampler of a larger product.  If you liked someone's freebie, chances are you are going to LOVE their paid product.  Finally, it can be tough to remember to leave feedback on a freebie since it won't show up as a downloaded product.  Here's what I do to make sure I remember to leave feedback.  I look at the product as soon as I download it and think about how I would use it in therapy-or who I would use it with.  I try to leave feedback right away because otherwise I will forget.  As a seller it can get discouraging when you put out a freebie and don't get a lot of feedback on it.

Here are my picks for this month:

Thanks to Chris L. for taking the time to leave feedback on my Slam Dunk Perspective Taking Freebie.  

And a big THANK YOU to a fellow TPT seller, Kari R. for her awesome feedback on one of my newer products: Nothing Minimal about these Pairs: S Blends.


Please email me with your choice of any product (not bundle) from my store.  Have you gotten great feedback lately?  Link up with Nicole by clicking on the button below: 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...