Thursday, October 24, 2013

Speechy Feedback: October Version

Nicole over at AllisonSpeechpeeps.blogspot.com has a monthly linky party where we give you feedback on your feedback on Teachers Pay Teachers or Teacher's Notebook.



I love getting specific feedback about my products.  Not only does it make MY day but it really helps inform some of my decisions about future products OR about revising my current products.

Right now, I'm going to give a little feedback to Nicole.  One of the things that I have noticed is that after you started doing the monthly feedback party, I started noticing that I was getting more feedback and that feedback was more detailed.  So THANK YOU for having such an awesome idea-AND for letting us all join in!

I picked this feedback because I found it helpful to know that the visuals and homework pages were appreciated.  This is one of those great pieces of feedback that you might read through a few times (if you are apparently as self-absorbed as I now appear to be.   

Thank you to CRFrenzel for providing such fantastic feedback.  Please email me with your choice of product from my store.


You can join up to the Speechy Feedback party by linking up on Allisonspeechpeeps.blogspot.com.  You may want to head over there and check out some of the other bloggers to see if your feedback is the one that made the cut!  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...